Make Instant Coffee
Today we will share with you recipe How to Make Instant Coffee. Coffee is nice once you would like a pick-me-up however haven’t got a kitchen appliance. This suggests you cannot build the particular granules reception, coffee continues to be a straightforward, tasty way to getting your caffeine fix! It’s particularly nice when iced, and you’ll get inventive by adding spices, whipping up a fancy latte, or creating a frosty low shake. Follow the ingredients and method.
Ingredients to Make Instant Coffee:
- Hot Water 1 Cup (240 mL)
Coffee 1 to 2 Teaspoons
Sugar 1 to 2 Teaspoons
Milk 3/4 Cup
- Creamer (Optional)
Cocoa, Spices, or Vanilla Extract (Optional)
Method to make Coffee:
- In a cup or mug, add Instant Coffee and Sugar.
- Add a few drops of water at a time to make the coffee/sugar mixture into a thick paste.
- With a spoon, keep whipping the mixture until it becomes light and frothy (it should hold close the spoon).
- Add very hot milk and mix through.
- Transfer the coffee from one cup to a different (at some height) until bubbles form.
- Serve immediately.
Here is the full video of How to make Coffee. Video By “ShowMeTheCurry.com” via YouTube: